|Showing products 1 to 8 of 8|
|Ultrasound gauges are primarily intended for measuring the thickness of metals, but some may also be used to gauge plastics.
We sell the Cygnus and Tritex gauges which use single crystal, multiple echo probes to allow accurate gauging of metal thickness through firmly adherent rust and paint coatings without triangulation errors. All ultrasound gauges require a couplant which is listed separately. Ultrasound waves do not pass through air or void spaces.
Our ultrasound gauges will easily measure solid metals of 10 centimetres thickness or greater, but the minimum thickness is limited by the probe frequency. High frequency probes (typically 5 MHz) allow gauging of metals down to about two millimetres thickness but do not penetrate corrosion as easily as 2.25 MHz probes.
- Clear and simple. A high quality ultrasound couplant for day-to-day use.
£5.00 (ex VAT)
- The Multigauge 5600 Hand held kit supplied without probes or cables.
£1002.50£1000.00 (ex VAT)
- An ideal ultrasound gauge for small craft surveyors working on metal boats.
£1375.00£1354.16 (ex VAT)
- A comprehensive ultrasound gauge for surveyors working with metal and GRP boats.
£1833.33£1830.00 (ex VAT)
- Multigauge 5650 Surveyor complete kit supplied without probes or cables
£1125.00£1115.50 (ex VAT)
- A comprehensive data-logging ultrasound gauge for surveyors working with metal and GRP craft.
£2275.00£2250.00 (ex VAT)
- A comprehensive data-logging ultrasound gauge with GRP option.
£2250.00£2200.00 (ex VAT)
- Multigauge 5750 Surveyor Datalogger complete kit without probes or cables
£1525.00£1520.00 (ex VAT)